Share your thoughts on the benefits of Yoga to win exciting prizes. Use#YogaBenefits to participate.
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- The caption contest is organized by Ministry of AYUSH.
- The contest is open only for residents of India.
- There is no age restriction for the participants.
- The contest shall open on June 19th, 2016 and will close at 23:59 hrs (IST) on June 21st, 2016.
- Users need to follow Ministry of AYUSH’s blog.
- We will be uploading a topic related to Yoga for essay writing. The person needs to write at least 500 words about the topic on our blog along with their email id.
- Answers posted anywhere else, except the contest post, won’t be eligible for participation.
- Six participants with most popular entries will be declared as winners of the contest. Each of the six winners will be notified via email.
- Prize for participants
- Grand prize for winner: INR 5000/-
- Second prize for Runner up: INR 4000/-
- Third prize for Second runner up: INR 3000/-
- Consolation prize of INR 1000/- each to third, fourth, fifth runner up.
- Popularity will be calculated based on the number of likes and comments/replies on a particular entry.
- In case more than six participants score highest on popularity, the participants who have sent their entries earlier than others will be selected as the winners. This selection will be done on the basis of the order in which the entries appear on the blog (date and time of publishing of comment).
- The winners will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, postal address, the bank account number, name of the account holder, IFSC code, name of the bank and the branch name.
- Ministry of AYUSH will not bear any responsibility for any loss and damages during transportation of the cheques to the respective winners.
- Cheques are non-transferable
- Cheques cannot be exchanges/redeemed for cash. No cash claim can be made in lieu of cheques. In the event, a winner of the contest chooses not to accept the cheques, he or she forfeits all claims to the cheques.
- Multiple entries are allowed in the contest but all the entries from one participant will be considered as single entry and that single entry will be eligible for winning in the contest.
- Employees of the Ministry of AYUSH their family members and their relatives shall not be eligible to participate in the contest
- Ministry of AYUSH or any official/agency appointed to conduct this contest will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- The organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the contest at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the contest, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the contest or the Organizers or partners of the contest. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- The Organizers’ decision on the contest shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.